Passive infrared human body induction high sensitivity motion sensor switch BS037 for Guangdong, China
Shenzhen Rayzeek Tech. Ltd. relying on years of development, it clearly understands the needs of users and the pain points of the industry, and relying on strong technical capabilities to develop high-quality Passive infrared human body induction high sensitivity motion sensor switch BS037 that can meet the needs of users and solve the pain points of the industry. After years of special research and development, the products developed successfully break through the bottleneck of the pain points. At present, Shenzhen Rayzeek Tech. Ltd. are still a growing enterprise with a strong ambition to become one of the most competitive enterprises in the market. We will continue to research and develop new technologies for the birth of new products. Also, we will grasp the precious tide of opening up and reform to attract customers all over the world.
|Model Number:||BS037 occupancy sensor switch||Place of Origin:||Guangdong, China|
|Brand Name:||BESTER||Usage:||Passive infrared sensor|
|Theory:||Passive infrared sensor||Power Source:||220 -240V/AC|
|Detection Range:||360||Power Frequency:||50Hz|
|Working Temperature:||20~+40 degree||Ambient Light:||3-2000LUX (adjustable)|
|Working Humidity:||<93%RH||Time-Delay:||min: 10sec±3sec Max: 7min±2min|
|Installation Height:||2.2-4m||Rated Load:||1200W (incandescent lamp) 300W (energy-saving lamp)|
Passive infrared human body induction high sensitivity motion sensor switch BS037
Ceiling mounted automatism family light control sensor switch BS037
Welcome to use the BS037 light sensor switch!
The product adopts a good sensitivity detector, integrated circuit. It gathers automatism, convenience, safety, saving-energy, and practicality functions. The wide detection field is consisting of detectors. It works by receiving human motion infrared rays. When one enters the detection field, it can start the load at once and identify automatically day and night; its installation is very convenient and its use is very wide. It has functions of power indication and detection indication.
|Power Source||220 -240V/AC|
|Ambient Light||3-2000LUX (adjustable)|
|Time-Delay||min: 10sec±3sec Max: 7min±2min|
|Power Consumption||0.45W (work) 0.1W (static)|
|Rated Load||1200W (incandescent lamp) 300W (energy-saving lamp)|
|Detection Motion Speed||0.6 ~1.5m/s|
|Detection Distance||6m max (24)|
- Can identify day and night: The consumer can adjust work ambient light. It can work in the daytime and at night when it is adjusted to the sun position (max). It can work in the ambient light of less than 3LUX when it is adjusted to the moon position (min). As for the adjustment pattern, please refer to the testing pattern.
- Time-Delay is added continually: When it receives the second induction signals after the first induction, it will compute time once more on the basis of the first time-delay rest.
- Time Delay is adjustable. It can be set according to the consumer's desire. The minimum time is 10sec±3sec. The maximum is 7min±2min.
INSTALLATION: (see the figure)
- Switch off the power.
- Turn clockwise the bottom-stand and take off it. The power wire crosses the hole in the middle of the bottom-stand.
- The bottom-stand is fixed on the selected position with an inflated screw.
- Connect the power and the load into the connection-wire column of the sensor according to the connection-wire diagram.
- The sensor aimed at the mouth of the bottom-stand and turned anti-clockwise.
(See the right figure)
- Turn the TIME knob to minimum (-) position anti-clockwise. Turn the LUX knob to the SUN position anti-clockwise.
- Switch on the power; the controlled load and indication lamp both are not working. Preheat 30 sec later, the load and indication lamp should be turned on synchronization. In the absence of no inductor signals, the load should be stopped working within 5-30sec, the indicator lamp is turned off.
- After the first sense is finished, and it will sense again after 5~10sec. The load should work. When there are no inductor signals in the indicator lamp, the load should be stopped working within 5-15sec.
- Turn the LUX knob clockwise on the minimum (MOON position). If it is adjusted in less than 3LUX, the inductor load should not work after the load stop working. If you cover the detection window with the opaque objects (towel etc), the load work .under no induction signal condition, the load should stop working within 5-15sec.
Note: when testing in daylight, please turn the LUX knob to (SUN) position, otherwise the sensor lamp could not work!
- An electrician or experienced human can install it.
- The unrest objects can't be regarded as the installation basis-face.
- In front of the detection window, there aren't hinder or unrest objects affecting detection.
- Avoid installing it near air temperature alteration zones for example air-conditioning, central heating, etc.
- Please don't open the case for your safety if you find the hitch after installation.
- If there is some difference between instruction and the function the product has, please give priority to the product and sorry not to inform you additionally.
SOME PROBLEM AND SOLVED WAY:
The load doesn't work:
a. Check the power and the load.
b. Whether the indicator light is turned on after sensing? If yes, please check the load.
c. If the indicator light does not turn on after sensing, please check if the working light corresponds to the ambient light.
d. Please check if the working voltage corresponds to the power source.
The sensitivity is poor:
a. Please check if in front of the detection window there are hinder that effect to receive the signals.
b. Please check the ambient temperature.
c. Please check if the signal source is in the detection fields.
d. Please check the installation height.
The sensor can't shut automatically the load:
a. If there are continual signals in the detection fields.
b. If the time delay is set to the longest.
c. If the power corresponds to the instruction.
d. If the air temperature change near the sensor, air condition or central heating, etc.
Rayzeek Tech - Motion Sensor Wall Switch, Auto Sensor Light Switch, Remote Control Push Button Switch 0.6~1.5m/s 110 -240V/AC 1m~1.8m 50/60hz Motion Sensor products
Rayzeek Tech - Air conditioner auto control sensor module, easy operation motion sensor switch BS033C Motion Sensor products
RZ023-10A UK Standard In Wall Auto on off Human Body Infrared Occupancy PIR Motion Sensor Switch for Guangdong, China
Rayzeek Tech - PIR Motion Sensor Light Switch 86 occupancy sensor wall switch occupancy sensor switch Motion Sensor products
Rayzeek Tech - 3 in 1 design RZ023 86 type 10A Occupancy Vacancy sensor On-Off sensor switch Motion Sensor products
Rayzeek Tech - Automatic light motion sensor occupancy recessed in-wall Wall Switch Lamp Light ON/OFF/PIR/MIC Infrared Motion Sensor Detector Motion Sensor products
Auto control presence occupancy sensors for lighting,led lamp pir movement sensor switch,presence detection sensor BS033C for Guangdong, China
Rayzeek Tech - 2020 new arrival three wire PC V0 panel lighting switch EU standard 86 pir sensor switch occupancy sensor wall switch RZ023-5A Motion Sensor products
Rayzeek Tech - Automatic sensor,Motion senssor,led lights control motion sensor switch Motion Sensor products